Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I have a 307 110 hdi. I however have a few problems with it. Wonder if any one can help.

1st of all is my rear washer jet. When i turn it on the washer fluid comes out of the front jets but my back wiper blade goes. Thought there might have been a blockage in the pipe to the back but have checked that and there isn't.

Next is that when I select the current MPG on the multifunction display there is a slight error. It reads it ok at 1st but then it just keeps increasing right up to 999.9

The other proble I have isn't so bad. I'm looking to get a spare key for my car, as was only supplied with one. I was wondering, does the flip key from the face lift 307 work on the pre face lift version as I have seen a few on ebay?

Any advice about any of these would be appreciatted.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
The current mpg display will go up to 999.9 when the engine is not using any diesel. it happens when for example you are in gear but not pressing the accelerator.

G

·
I got a key off ebay but went for an exact match

The garage did tell me there are a few variations of PCB within the keys and they arent interchangeable with each other so i wouldnt bother going for a flip key :thumb:

and RE: washer jet, sure there is a post on here somewhere mentioning a diverter valve which controls which way the water flows, if i havent imagined it then i'd find and check that :)

edit: bg to the rescue, seems its a knackered pump, was also mentioned in that thread they are 34 quid (unless you can find one at a breakers)

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12656&postcount=7

1 - 3 of 3 Posts