Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I own a 307 XSI 2.0L Petrol, just a few problems I've experienced that I would appreciate any feedback with if possible.

I bought the car almost exactly 12 months ago and got my first anti pollution fault about a month after I bought it, took it back to the dealers and they couldn't diagnose the fault but had reset it and the fault disappeared.
All was fine for about 3 months then I was driving along, accelerating out of a roundabout and the car just cut out, flashed up the 'anti pollution fault' message again and would not start. Called out the AA who again reset the fault and the car was fine.
Just today I went to start the car and it wouldn't start.... again, the 'anti polluting fault' message, tried a few times then left it for 2 minutes, tried again and it started but the message was still there and still is now :(

Also a couple of more than likely non-307 specific problems:

1. My accelerator pedal has started to stick, its done it twice now in the last week or so, releases with a bit of a nudge.

2. There is a whistling noise from the engine bay as I rev the engine, even when the clutch is in. Started intermittently but now seems to be constant.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers! :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, didn't get the code from the dealer but did from the AA, just hunting for the receipt now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
searched high and low but its no where to be seen....but....

Tried resetting the BSI as prescribed by Stubbo on another thread. Worked a treat.

Cheers Stubbo :thumb:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Great stuff , just keep an eye for a mate of a mate who has diag machine you`ll maybe need one at some time,
i`m in Northern Ireland but maybe we should have a list of who has one and where they are to save members a few quid?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts