Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies & Gents,

I've just took delivery of a new 3008, by a agent and not a dealership and have a couple of questions.

I think I've found the answer on here to my first question which is about the warning triangle being missing, so on to the next question.

I've found two plastic what I can only describe as clamps in with the tools in the boot, does anyone know what they are for? it's difficult to explain what they look like but they are hard plastic with two folding arms.

The first person to come up with the answer gets my sincere thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would you believe it as soon as I posted this thread I then found out what they are, apparently they are wheel chocks.

Regards to anyone who has read this.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Bit naughty the agent leaving them in the boot for you to dispose of.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is a slot in the spare wheel tool holder thingy for them. Mine were also loose in the boot. They can be used to secure the car should the main battery fails and the handbrake cannot be used.... Well thats my best guess anyway.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Wheels should be chocked whenever the car is jacked up to change a wheel, to prevent the car slipping off the jack.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the responses, they were just loose with the spare wheel, I then discovered the empty slots in the tool box and that's where they will stay until needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts