Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have had my 3008 for a week now and just have a few things to query with fellow 3008 owners please. It is the GT version.

1. The window wipers seems a bit jerky, especially the driver side. Anyone else have this issue?

2. At night I would like to be able to dim the digital display behind the steering wheel, (I can do the central screen). I tried the little button to the left of that screen, but that just turns off the blue glow under it. Any ideas how to dim the display?

Other than that, all is going well :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have had my 3008 for a week now and just have a few things to query with fellow 3008 owners please. It is the GT version.

1. The window wipers seems a bit jerky, especially the driver side. Anyone else have this issue?

2. At night I would like to be able to dim the digital display behind the steering wheel, (I can do the central screen). I tried the little button to the left of that screen, but that just turns off the blue glow under it. Any ideas how to dim the display?

Other than that, all is going well :)

Cheers!
1. No, have not noticed on my car
2. If you adjust the light on the centre screen, then the head up display also is adjusted, isn't it?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Settings/Options/Screen Configuration/Brightness -- adjust with headlights ON for night time brightness of both screens, with headlights off for daytime brightness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.