Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've tried to search for an answer to some questions but can't find any good ones.

Im thinking about maybe getting a 3008 or a 308sw, but I got two rather big dogs at home, 35kilo and 75cm high. Would they fit in the boot space of a 3008, anyone got any experience in this matter?

Also noticed that the 3008 runs mirrorlink, with that in mind wouldn't it be rather useless to get both satnav and cd player as extra equipment?

Anyone that got experiences from both 3008 and 308sw that got anything of interest to mention?

Regards

·
Registered
161 Posts
The boot is huge... I'd say it'll easily fit your two dogs either loose or in a cage. If you put the boot floor on the lower level, it would accommodate a cage more easily.

Depending on your spec, the sat nav could be standard? Mirrorlink only works (I'm told) on the centre display, meaning you wouldn't be able to get satnav on the iCockpit display

·
Registered
620 Posts
I've found the TomTom sat nav very good - especially as it also sits in the dash as well as the touch screen.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I find the boot really small, we struggle to put much else in it when we have the kids buggy in there, whereas in our 508 sw we can put a buggy in one side of the boot and have a load of room the other side. Not sure I'd want two dogs in there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The integrated TomTom satnav is great. As someone else pointed out, it can be displayed on both the center screen as well as on the dashboard screen. It is very well integrated and looks amazing.

I find it very useful to have the directions popup on the dashboard while having Spotify or something else running on the center screen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi,

I've tried to search for an answer to some questions but can't find any good ones.

Im thinking about maybe getting a 3008 or a 308sw, but I got two rather big dogs at home, 35kilo and 75cm high. Would they fit in the boot space of a 3008, anyone got any experience in this matter?

Also noticed that the 3008 runs mirrorlink, with that in mind wouldn't it be rather useless to get both satnav and cd player as extra equipment?

Anyone that got experiences from both 3008 and 308sw that got anything of interest to mention?

Regards
You all so need to consider that you are paying extra for the mobile data you use on your phones sat nav while the installed sat nav is free

1 - 6 of 6 Posts