Peugeot Forums banner

A/c 207 GTi

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr Lee 
#1 ·
So my a/c is not working on my 207 thp175. I have 3 dtc codes- f994, f995 and 715c.
I have already replaced compressor and condenser and pressure sensor. I have done a full a/c regas for 30 minutes and added 430g of gas.
I have checked for voltage going down to the compressor which is around 14v, I have also used a power probe to engage the clutch on the compressor which is also working fine.
However it is still not turning on.
Do I need to go and get the dtcs cleared using the correct equipment and then retry?
Also is there a fuse or relay I should be looking at from the bsi unit? I have opened up the bsi unit and can not find any water damage or burnt/blown fuses.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram that I can look at to test all wires on this system.
Any help appreciated as at a loss now of what else it can be. Thanks

#3 ·
So when engine is up to temp then the fan kicks in, however when you press the a/c button nothing happens and fan also doesn't kick in.
I'm guessing that the fan is supposed to run when a/c is on, if so what would cause this side of the fan not to work? Is it the fan resistor that's bolted on to the fan/radiator at fault? Thanks

#5 ·
The coolant temperature sensor & engine ecu.

There will be a relay & the resistor for the low speed of the cooling fan.

Diagbox & actuator test would check the cooling fan in a couple of minutes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.