Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon guys!
so new grommets for the engine cover are on order (£20 for four bits of rubber! robbers more like), hopefully the cover won't wear through the top boost pipe this time..
On the site i ordered the grommets from, it seems there are four engine mounts, so consequently, four grommets..

I went and had a look at my car and the front most right hand mount is missing..
i've uploaded a picture for clarity and i'm wondering if any kind soul with service box access can ID the part number so i can get one on order please?

Thanks in advance :thumb:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Which 307, what engine?

Post the last eight digits of the VIN - best way to be sure of the correct Part No.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Ian!

I done a search for that part number and that comes up with the rubber bungs that i've ordered, but not the mount that the bung sits onto?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it looks as though it is number 76, if only because that image seems to correlate with the engine hoist cutout behind it.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I too thought that, but on my diagram (which looks a bit different to trustme's), 76 is a self-tapping screw.

I think it may be a part of item 27 Hoisting Hook 1880 C4, although it isn't clearly present on my diagram, which is 22/10/11 T5F 1 18A 62A. However, that is the diagram brought up by your VIN.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i noticed the diagram lead to a self tapper too,odd,isn't it...ive tried scrappers and there isn't any money in it for them to bother taking it off, which is a little frustrating as without the mounts and gromits, i'm looking at £120 for another top boost pipe.
Logically you'd just leave off the engine cover and be done with it but my OCD won't let me!
i do appreciate the help guys.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts