Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a problem as in above 馃槺 lost key now I've got 2 2nd hand clamshell but need to get new key cut to locks.
The reprogramming I've got pps and know I need new transponder chips but I need code and key cutting code as Well.
Anybody help with these codes for a price ? Any advice on how to use planet to reprogram transponder?
Would I need a new pcb as Well as chip for central locking and electric doors to function or would the 2nd hand boards work once transponders programmed?
Thanks Simon

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Has anybody a way of getting me my car key and immobilizer 4 digit code and instructions as to use planet on a 807?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
As long as the ECU and BSI are original, a Peugeot dealer can supply the codes.
Can I use the clamshell key if I put a new transponder chip in it? I've opend the key but can not see the id46 transponder chip like other peugeot key keys I've got from my old 406.
Just the 4 button board is the chip in a visable place or is it part of the board on this type of keyfob?
It's the oval type shaped keyfob not rectangular usual type, I've installed planet on a notebook I've just bought for only using for diagnostics , planet installed ok but struggling with lexia.
Keeps asking for windows xp pro disk! 馃槵 , I've had a l look on planet at 807 but not sure were the key programming is as I am not familiar with it, but every car I've looked at on planet seems to be different things 馃槫 frustration is taking hold.
Spoken to main dealer they were very Unhelpfull only interested in me getting car to them for them to supply and program a key for 176.90p.
How am I supposed to move it with no key to remove steering lock 馃樀 no mention or offer for them to pick it up.
Said they only can supply codes to authorised dealers registerd with them as its law to help stop car crime!

Registered
Most probably the transponder is incorporated in the module. You cannot repurpose a module programmed to another car.

The dealer should provide the codes if you produce the V5 to prove you are the rightful owner. Just being obstructive. You could try other dealers or use a car locksmith.

Lexia software is for Citroens. The 807 may need Diagbox, which is for newer Peugeots.

Registered
807 has later type key and the transponder is on the main board

Replacement key MUST BE NEW you cannot reuse a used key as the board is coded to the car and cannot be recoded to a different car.

Key can be recoded to the car it was originally coded to so if you found it later it can work again once recoded.

Main dealer is talking rubbish code is in my opinion a necessary part of the car and should be issued no problem.

As for planet/diagbox instructions its too hard as every version is different and some need more navigation to where you want to be than others planet is the most user friendly for an 807 either will work.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Right so main dealer was visited today and :( Not helpful at all to say the least.
Only want to do the job supply and code , they won't sell me the new key and won't give me security code or key code I said I would pay.
No we only do the job :nono: Ass Holes waist of time, so anybody able to point me were to buy a new key 4 button type or new pcb as can only find replacement fobs.
Since you say the pcb can not be used in the 2 2nd hand keys I've got, and how do you remove the. Blades?
Diagbox software were do I get this and is it better than pp2000? Is it downloadable?

Registered
鈥. so anybody able to point me were to buy a new key 4 button type or new pcb as can only find replacement fobs.....Diagbox software were do I get this and is it better than pp2000? Is it downloadable?

New keys (not cheap) here, but beware - there seem to be two types for the 807. If you want to know which is for you, post the last eight digits of your VIN, and we can look up the correct part number in Service Box.

Also on EBay, but no indication which type. I suppose you could ask the seller which Peugeot part number it corresponds to. If he doesn't know, walk away.

Don't bother with Diagbox, as Reliable told you Planet is fine with the 807. Of course, you still need the codes. Try here.

TIP: Get a non-remote key cut, and program it at the same time, as a spare.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I trust you've spoken to fellow forum member "Trustme"?
No! As I am new I know no members or have not seen any of there posts other than replies to my post.
I am unable to contact members as not posted 20 times :thumb: who is Trustme ? Why should I contact him?
Thanks for your response :D

No! As I am new I know no members or have not seen any of there posts other than replies to my post.
I am unable to contact members as not posted 20 times :thumb: who is Trustme ? Why should I contact him?
Thanks for your response :D
If you'd bothered to read the link I posted days ago you'd know. :nono:

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Right today I was on my way to Nottm to see my old Dad and called at a peugeot dealer at Newark.
I had driving licence 2 utility bills and logbook for the 807 with me and told the chap on parts counter my problem.
He said I can help you out but it might take up to 10 days 馃樀 problem being on his computer database he had immobilizer code but no key numbers.
Only thing he could offer was to order a replacement key pre cut from peugeot ! , so he was a very helpful chap and said if I purchased the key he would provide me with the code for free.
I orderd a plain transponder key just to get the 807 movable for now, it was less than 35 quid including the code.
Just got to wait now for the call to collect it then the fun starts trying to code it 馃樀 I should say I will need some help doing this.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
If you'd bothered to read the link I posted days ago you'd know. :nono:
I did read your link but as I am new to the workings of this forum and unable to message pm as not posted 20 times.
Could not contact this person.
But thanks for you taking the time to post the link for me :thumb:
I am not very computer literat so understanding pc stuff is allien to me being an ignorant living in the dark ages Neanderthal :lol:

Registered
You managed to set your location as in a skip most cant even do that so we continually have to ask where they are.

Having said that in a skip is not much good either putting a location in means local members can offer their help because they can SEE your local.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts