Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 53 reg 807 with 6 seats and was wondering if i could fit another seat in it, i have leather seats in it and was wanting to put another in the middle row, any help would be great cheers

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I think you will struggle with this, in the 7 seater there are 6 channels across the floor for the centre 3 seats, two channels for each seat. I guess you will have a different floor with 4 channels for the two middle seats. To get the three centre seats you will need a s/h floor (and maybe seats) with the 6 channels.

·
6,094 Posts
You can fit the rear 3 seater bench in place of the two seats in the third row

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi,
This is a bit off the subject, but also part of it. Has anyone removed the flooring on a 807, (to gain height room), is it a flat ish metal floor underneath?

I'm looking to replace my daily drive with a 807, as I need a auto with sliding on the drivers side for my wheel chair.

But I also need to get my race bike in the back (Yamaha R1), which with the flooring in place, the height is about 30mm not enough, but on viewing, if the rear flooring and seat runners are removed, it might just work.

Thanks in advance, Danny.

Ps, I've had 94 Toyota Lucida for the last 5years, and the old girl is dieing, and just not worth the cost to sort the engine.
Other options are a
Kia Sedona, but the fuel economy aren't great, or a
Galaxy, which the bike fits in just, but it hasn't got rear sliding doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts