Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2003 2.0hdi suffers from what i can only describe as a misfire when fuel gets down to about 20 litres in tank. refilling cures it.
any ideas?

·
Registered
914 Posts
steveboldy said:
my 2003 2.0hdi suffers from what i can only describe as a misfire when fuel gets down to about 20 litres in tank. refilling cures it.
any ideas?
alright mate, when was the motor last serviced? that sounds like vacum in the fuel system.. very simple but could cause misfire..

When the car is serviced (if its done properly) the fuel filter is changed, but before you do this, you need to carefully clamp the pipes and fill the holder with diesel so no vacum gets in it..

let me know if you need any help..

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi ive got a 56 plate 807 2ltr hdi automatic ,needing help ,i was driving the car the other week i had to pull around a car quick as they nearly smashed into me at a junction,soon as i did this the car lost power to the throtle pedal there was nothing happening if i let go for a few seconds then it pulled away as normal but then started to do again soon as i got to a junction or slowed down a little bit ,plus it will kick a lot of smoke out when it loses power put them it goes as soon as it revs up again ,we had it on machines and these are the codes that came up

u1108,communication fault with engine ecu
u1213,canincorrect vehicle speed signal recived from abs or esp
c1602 absence of front left wheel transmitter
u1003 can fault
u1000 can-bus no communication with tpms tyre pressure monitoring system
p0562 ecu supply voltage too low

can anybody help me please as im not a machinic but can change the small stuff that can be changed ,its been like this now for 2 months and carnt get any help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts