Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the side doors on my 807 have stopped working and the buttons no longer "beep" can anyone tell me where to find the regulator pls.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Dave, I am having snags with my left sliding door. It's got me stumped.
The sliding door ecu is behind the rear right hand trim panel just above the wheel arch.

There is also a sliding door cut-off unit situated just forward of the ecu which may cause problems. There are 2 large 40A Maxi-fuses in the battery compartment, maybe worth pulling them and re-inserting. Sometimes works, but not for me.

Good luck with your fault finding. If you discover it is definitely the ECU I have one for sale on eBay for £100 or best offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea how i test the ecu? tried the fuses they all seem ok. when the doors first stopped working if you pressed any of the buttons to operate them they bleeped,but now i dont even get that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well found the cause today the pipr for thr rear washer had come apart at a joint you guessed it inside the trim by the rear wheel arch. we all know water and electrics dont mix .:mad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh dear. Have you fixed the fault?
My sliding door problem has faded into insignificance after my cam belt snapped yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts