Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, I'm hoping someone is able to help me. i have a 2008 807 2.0 hdi se which i brought 2 days ago, i love it so far but...the passenger front door was working fine now its developed a fault with the central locking. sometimes it locks but not unlocks and sometimes it doesn't do anything. ive had the door card off & couldn't see anything wrong with it, is there any way of testing the lock ? also where can i find a wiring diagram to check which wire does what?
any help would be greatly appreicated.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Pretend you are an independant garage and register with servicebox

Service Box

Pay a few euros, enter your VIN and you should be able to reach the wiring diagerams specific to your 807. Have you tried sitting in the car with the door closed and seeing how the lock works when you activate CL? Try wiggling the wiring where it extends from door to A post.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for your advice, I've had the door card off, wiring out, lock out, i couldn't get the lock apart to check the terminals inside. After swearing about cause it works when it wants to i think the lock has some internal intermittent faults, think i need a new one....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update on the central locking...tried everything but eventually bit the bullet & brought a second hand lock. easy to fit & can report it working well so far, fingers crossed.
Thanks for the advice anyway guys.:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts