Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had this 807 (03) petrol automatic for just under 3 weeks but I have 2 issues.. The first is that when I start the car it says airbag fault.. The bloke at the garage says its fault code was 144 and 145? Then told me to check on here for an answer?? The 2nd might not be a fault, it migh be normal but with it being my 1st pug auto I wouldn't know.. Basically, sometimes when I pull off, it feels as tho the car doesn't want to change gear then jump from 1st to 3rd.. I say feels like but if I quickly flick to manual I am in 2nd.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I've only had this 807 (03) petrol automatic for just under 3 weeks but I have 2 issues.. The first is that when I start the car it says airbag fault.. The bloke at the garage says its fault code was 144 and 145? Then told me to check on here for an answer?? The 2nd might not be a fault, it migh be normal but with it being my 1st pug auto I wouldn't know.. Basically, sometimes when I pull off, it feels as tho the car doesn't want to change gear then jump from 1st to 3rd.. I say feels like but if I quickly flick to manual I am in 2nd.
This needs placing on a Peugeot Planet for fault code reading of all systems

1 - 2 of 2 Posts