Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of queries:
1. Where is the fuse panel? My lighter socket is dead and I suspect the fuse. The owners manual I downloaded suggests it should be near my right knee - but there's nothing in there!!
2. Last service by Peugeot replenished the DPF (it was displaying 'Minimal Level'). Peugeot said they couldn't reset the system because there was a fault 'somewhere'.
They said it would be costly to pursue it so I told them to leave it. Any ideas on what it may be? If the sensor is a likely culprit, where can I find it?
Would greatly appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
According to SEDRE the lighter socket uses fuses 7, 12 located in the BSI and BSI is on the RHS under the dash fixed to the side panel bodywork [front of door post].

·
5,978 Posts
You need codes read to find out 100% what is wrong with dpf system most common issue is fuel cap sensor

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,895 Posts
807 fusebox is the BSI unit it is on the drivers side A pillar above the battery box and impossible to see into !

As above you cannot just leave the DPF fault it NEEDS to be fixed if you do have a blown fuse it might feed the DPF control box too meaning its not working because its got no power but cap sensor fault as above is very common

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks to you all for responses. I'll have another look for the fusebox (who the hell designs a fusebox you can't get at???).
I take your point re the fuse/DPF control.
Where do I find the filler cap sensor?
Grateful to all for your advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts