Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while driving the car gave a quick signal of anti pollution fault followed by immobiliser fault and then cut out. Now stuck in economy mode and will not start, also cannot close windows. Any ideas please what to do? Have Lexia 3 connected but no much help. Is there a fuse or relay I need to check?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have removed the cam belt cover behind the expansion tank and can comferm that the belt is turning with the engine. What is the easiest way to check the timing marks????
I filled the tank (with diesel)the day before it stopped so Iam now draining the tank and will try fresh diesel.
Cleared all the faults with Lexia3 .
Clivesw

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a wiring diagram for the frount engine loom please local dealer wants £260 for a new one ???

·
Registered
586 Posts
Does the vehicle still start. If it does drive it an record the faults. When you read the faults click on each fault and then press F5 or Info and this will give you a code for the fault. I need numbers and description of the fault

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it will not start,but it has fired a few times.
It did run a couple of days ago for a few seconds but stopped (sounded like fuel starvation )
Computer problems at the moment but last error message (fuel pressure regulater open or closed circut )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got pp2000 working
Error code 1138
Fuel pressure regulator open or closed circut
Where is the regulator
Please

1 - 12 of 12 Posts