Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my s reg 806 diesel seems to have a fault with the heater fan sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't my question is where is it located and could it be as easy as replacing the fan or something else thank you oh it's the digital display type heater if that makes any difference

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Blower is behind glovebox, assuming RHD, not sure about 806 but on our 807 non working fan was caused by corrosion on the main terminals onto and inside the blower. Pulling and pushing them together a few times restored it. Think the damp air pulled in by the blower is most of the problem.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it's rhd , lovely cheers will investigate today do you know how the glovebox comes out or can I get to the wires from underneath ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
defo accessed from underneath, can't remember whether or not you need the glovebox out. Not a bad job tho, so long as you like working upside down in the dark:D

Think there are two types, one has 3 terminals, the other has 4. Might have a spare but not sure which it is, but think most of the PSA cars of the same age have the same blower

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did manage to take glovebox out that was easy plus there was a plastic panel that just unclipped ,I wasn't brave enough to get underneath but that's my plan once I've done a tip run , thank you for your help

·
Registered
192 Posts
They're actually only held in by three screws, two are fairly easy to access, one is not so easy, you need to remove a bit of the other junk first

1 - 6 of 6 Posts