Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an 806 thats giving me some problems. Engine management light was on. Got the AA out. 2 problems that came up were "inlet on the turbo", and "air mass sensor". Once the light was reset it never went back on. Now I have power problems. I can be doing 70-75 mph on the motorway, and as soon as theres an incline in the road my 806 slows down. My mate reckons its the air mass sensor, as he disconnected a plug and the engine never dropped any revs. But i don't wanna spend money if this is not the problem. Is there anyone experienced enough to tell me what they reckon it is. BTW its a 2.0 hdi engine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys

bought a coupe 2ltr SE last week
drives beautiful

just had it seviced
testing all the gadgets >>mostly pleased
has any body experienced some of these things in their car
when i turn the heating on, i set the directing to face me...working
great when i set the heat direction to my feet, it feels like the aircon is on whilst hot air is blowing at my face....strange
this morning, i was doing about 50mph but the speedometre is on 0....wtf is going on...i ask my new car....then it flicks back up....only experienced this today....
I would hate to think that theres more faults to come as im so in love with the car....

any help or comments would be helpfull...

G

·
I think the 806 has motorised flaps behind the dashboard vents that control airflow - sounds like some of yours might not be doing their job. Could be major mazooklah to get fixed due to the labour.

·
Registered
196 Posts
geethedee said:
Got an 806 thats giving me some problems. Engine management light was on. Got the AA out. 2 problems that came up were "inlet on the turbo", and "air mass sensor". Once the light was reset it never went back on. Now I have power problems. I can be doing 70-75 mph on the motorway, and as soon as theres an incline in the road my 806 slows down. My mate reckons its the air mass sensor, as he disconnected a plug and the engine never dropped any revs. But i don't wanna spend money if this is not the problem. Is there anyone experienced enough to tell me what they reckon it is. BTW its a 2.0 hdi engine.

Yeah it them 2 faults causing that m8. don't buy a clone maf sensor keep to origional for that .
or try cleaning it with cleaning spray

·
Registered
2 Posts
The United States against China's tire industry products restrictive measures taken to safeguard

Recently, the U.S. Tire Industry Association, the American tire Free Trade Union, the United States Automotive Trade Policy Council and the U.S. Retail Industry Leaders Association and other trade organizations have on the U.S. case of China safeguard investigations tire stance taken against China Tire Products Special security restrictions. Fair Trade Bureau of China Ministry of Commerce issued a statement on this head, hope the U.S. government to seriously examine and consider the voices from the U.S. domestic industry, an objective and impartial manner to make the decision not to take measures. The official said China has noticed that July 10 open letter to the U.S. Tire Industry Association President Barack Obama, and copied to the U.S. Trade Representative Kirk, strongly urged President Obama veto any right China Tire take restrictive measures. In the letter, the association said the United States International Trade Commission recommended relief measures to protect employment opportunities for U.S. manufacturing workers is meaningless and could lead to tire consumers in the United States against the background of the current economic crisis facing higher prices and fewer choices to the detriment of U.S. consumers and tire interests of traders. If the U.S. government to take restrictive measures will not only reach the purpose of relief to the U.S. industry, but will cause market disruption. The U.S. Tire Industry Association from throughout all 50 states more than 6,000 small businesses, representing the U.S. tire production, maintenance, retail, wholesale, service, refurbishment, recycling companies, as well as the provision of equipment for the tire industry, raw materials or services to enterprises and individuals interests. overview of the latest news here: China military facelift digital camouflage some of the world's leading technology has been (temporarily missing figure) on the 29th listed company at night announcement ten institutions: two types of shares into the main counter-attack into a new richest man, Huang Guangyu Wang Chuanfu Pioneer only before entering the United States 20 China PVC implementation of the five-year anti-dumping Wang Shi: the amount of decline in value of the property market will continue to rise after the National Unicom 3G10 on Telephone Number 1, the basic package in the first 9 files only refer to the base 1 trillion leveraged funds will be unfrozen

·
Registered
28 Posts
allmost certain its maf,and sometimes they will not bring on a mangement light or throw up a fault,stick to genuine parts as the cheap ones are cra*and dont last very long.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have re-routed my engine loom so that the looms are mainly hidden. Now im left with these faults on VAGCOM

01250 Cylinder 2 - Injector Fault -N31 D
01251 Cylinder 3 - Injector Fault -N32 D
01252 Cylinder 4 - Injector Fault -N33 D
01253 Cylinder 5 - Injector Fault -N83 D

Im assuming its a wiring fault as its very unlikely that the injectors are all faulty.
So where do i start??

·
Registered
1 Posts
engine won't start

Worked fine got out got back in and wont start got no engine management light now and still wont start it's a 806 2.0 petrol 2003 had new coil pack and plug's any idea's what's going on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts