Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2001 806. Intention is to remove the rear-most 2 seats to make more space for my 2008 chocolate labrador! I don't like the universal ones that rely on rubber cups at the top and bottom. Do Peugeot make a dedicated dog guard for this model, or does anyone out there have one - or knows where I can get one? Grateful for any help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Skiddy75 - we do, and I'll check it out. Thanks again. Doesn't seem to be much out there for 806's/807's - Haynes don't even do a manual for them. I suppose there weren't enough of 'em imported for it to be worth the effort, maybe????

·
Registered
60 Posts
Go onto amazon and u can get a manual by peter russek \ pocket mechanic very basic but covers engine brakes transmission steering fuel systems and suspension . Nothing on interior or bodywork but it gets me through

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have you thought about a large breed dog cage to put in boot so can still have room in boot to put things and can take out if on holiday with dog I do with 6 year old german shepherd

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's an idea. Had (still have, until I manage to sell it) an Octavia that has a purpose-designed dog guard, which is excellent). If a cage is good enough for a German Shepherd, it should be good enough for a Chocolate Lab!! I'll look into that - many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts