Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking at buying a used Peugeot 2008 (1.2 PureTech Active, 66 plate). This car has only done 15,000 miles and seems like a good deal at just under £8k.

It's from an Evans Halshaw dealer it's actually from a Citroen place and from people's past experience with their Peugeot's do you think this is going to be a good deal or a big mistake.

Obviously the test drive will probably reveal all but this is my first time buying a car from a dealer so I don't want to be sold a dud especially considering I have 2 young children that need to be driven to places.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking at buying a used Peugeot 2008 (1.2 PureTech Active, 66 plate). This car has only done 15,000 miles and seems like a good deal at just under £8k.

It's from an Evans Halshaw dealer it's actually from a Citroen place and from people's past experience with their Peugeot's do you think this is going to be a good deal or a big mistake.

Obviously the test drive will probably reveal all but this is my first time buying a car from a dealer so I don't want to be sold a dud especially considering I have 2 young children that need to be driven to places.

Thanks in advance.
We had a 2017 of the same configuration...1.2 petrol 82 bhp engine.but allure trim. I thought it well underpowered and dissapointing on fuel at around 42mpg average. Swopped it for a 1.6 120 bhp diesel in GT line trim, far better car, far better on fuel too!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The 82 bhp non turbo Puretech engine is gonna be under powered for a 2008.

The turbocharged 1.2 Puretech 110 or 130 bhp versions are much more suited to the application plus will deliver better average mpg.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts