Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The Owner Handbook that came with my wife's 207 appears to be for an older version, hers has the Touchscreen Radio/Sat Nav. According to Peugeot the book is no longer in print and suggested trying E Bay! :confused:

Can some kind soul give me the Part Number of the Touch Screen version please? :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
If the car is a 207 "Sportium" then the touch screen unit is a Clarion NX501E and you can get the manual online here.........

Clarion UK | Product Manuals Download Service

When I bought my 207 Sportium it came with the standard 207 manual which shows all the radios except the one I have. There was however included a separate book from Clarion for the NX501E........so it's separate and not part of the 207 manual.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the car is a 207 "Sportium" then the touch screen unit is a Clarion NX501E and you can get the manual online here.........

Clarion UK | Product Manuals Download Service

When I bought my 207 Sportium it came with the standard 207 manual which shows all the radios except the one I have. There was however included a separate book from Clarion for the NX501E........so it's separate and not part of the 207 manual.
Mattalsop,

You are a star! :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts