Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough of the 407 - let's talk the 607.

I'm on my second one as my company car and am seriously hopeful that the model is still about in May 2008 when I am due to renew my car again.

My last four company cars have been Peugeots - 2 x 406s including a GLX Estate in 2.0l petrol automatic which was a bit of a gas guzzler, and my 2 607s both in 2.0l diesel engines in SE spec.

When the time came to choose my last car, I did briefly toy with the idea of an Audi A6, and whilst that is a very, very nice car, to get the same level of spec as the 607 was going to cost £4k more. It's nice, but not that nice.

The only thing that may tempt me from my 607 is the new 4007 that I've started seeing little bits on - if it's as good as my 607, I'll be there :nod:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buster Boy said:

I'm on my second one as my company car and am seriously hopeful that the model is still about in May 2008 when I am due to renew my car again.

My last four company cars have been Peugeots - 2 x 406s including a GLX Estate in 2.0l petrol automatic which was a bit of a gas guzzler, and my 2 607s both in 2.0l diesel engines in SE spec.

When the time came to choose my last car, I did briefly toy with the idea of an Audi A6, and whilst that is a very, very nice car, to get the same level of spec as the 607 was going to cost £4k more. It's nice, but not that nice.

The only thing that may tempt me from my 607 is the new 4007 that I've started seeing little bits on - if it's as good as my 607, I'll be there :nod:
peugeot 607 feiline! :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Buster Boy said:

Not a bad looking4x4 hope to see them here soon. :nod:

·
Registered
945 Posts
ah, they are not the same.. I have seen a demonstrater in the garage.. not as good as our beloved 607.. Yes, I would say its different.. but its not like a typical big 4x4 like land cruiser or range rover.. its more like a mini jeep like grand vitara or x-trail...

wouldnt mind having it as a second car, I luvvvvvvvvv my 607..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts