Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
There should be a small hole or holes on either side of the head unit,you need a removal tool. You can get them from peugeot and probabaly halfrauds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately not that simple - unlike the 406 which can be removed using the removal tool, the 607 does not lend itself to such easy removal - the stereo is surrounded by the "walnut trim" and appears to have simply grown there - I am not sure if this has to be done at a dealership - but thanks for your response

·
Registered
945 Posts
trostan.. bigman.. it very easy..

you need to remove the aircon control first.. which will give you access to two hex screws and thats you..

if you dont have any special tools.. you can use an old toast knife to push the clip down on the top of the aircon control and simply pull it out.. believe me its very easy..

let me know how you get on..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Scotcruz said:
if you dont have any special tools.. you can use an old toast knife to push the clip down on the top of the aircon control and simply pull it out.. believe me its very easy..

Thats my idea of maintenance a F*****G toast Knife love it!!! :D :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
pmsl.. moose bigman its an innovation.. why get ripped from the dealer..

Trostan, chief.. Im glad that you got it sorted.. Im happy that the money stayed in your pocket instead of going to the dealers in an hours labour...

if you need any help, please dont hesitate..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seatbelt sounder 607

Is there any way to disable the seatbelt reminder/sounder? Can the wing mirrors be set to close on locking the car?

·
Registered
945 Posts
the moose said:
I imagine it would require a software update.
pmsl... moose bigman you really dont have a clue do you ?? :lol:

trostan, I have pm'd you..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Scotcruz said:
pmsl... moose bigman you really dont have a clue do you ?? :lol:

trostan, I have pm'd you..

When it comes to the 607 its hit and miss mate. Think i will be leaving it to your goodself from now on. :lol:

·
Registered
945 Posts
didnay mean it that way mate.. dont go in a huff.. what would we do without you bigman... :nono:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Scotcruz said:
didnay mean it that way mate.. dont go in a huff.. what would we do without you bigman... :nono:

Was taken as a joke honestly,difficult to express humour over a computer. Hows your 607 behavin itself these days?

Good to see another regular contributor helping out here,you will know the 607 better than me anyway,mate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys can you tell me is it possible to wire a sound system (ie, amps, subs, 6x9s etc) through the origional head unit in the 607. cheers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes you can turn off the seat belt warning by following the wire from the seat belt socket to underneath the seat and unplugging the connector. i think that the wing mirrors closing might be a software setting. mine closes when i lock the car with the remote key fob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts