Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my built in car phone is locked to voda,i have tried 02 and other sim cards in the slot but wont have any of it, my local dealer had it for a day and no joy, i think they where more interested in playing poker,can you help please:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on my second 607 and have no such problem with the built in phone. I regularly swap between o2 and Vodafone SIM cards, and have also used T-mobile in the past. Something odd with yours I would say :confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
cribbox said:
my built in car phone is locked to voda,i have tried 02 and other sim cards in the slot but wont have any of it, my local dealer had it for a day and no joy, i think they where more interested in playing poker,can you help please:thumb:
software download will probably take care of this. :thumb:

·
Registered
945 Posts
is it RT3, it must be locked..

The built in phone in my 607 (the one with VDO Dayton color SATNAV system) only takes O2 or Vodafone sim card.. I wouldnt take orange or others... dont know why.. I think its like an older system you know like quad band or tri band gsm...

I have given up..

·
Registered
9 Posts
have same thing orange will not work but vodaphone does. its not the sim card as i was told by peugeot as i got orange to send me a new type sim and that still didnt work. i also gave up trying all my lot are now on vodaphone anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts