Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

twice now I've experienced my colour display in the 607 going in to "Energy Saving Mode" while I'm driving !

Not sure what the issue is as I thought that only happened when the car was off and just the radio/display remained on after the car is turned off and 30 mins elapsed.

The 2 occasions this happened have been at the end of an hour long journey after leaving the motorway and 15 mins after that when waiting at roundabouts etc, that's when it happened.

First time was last Friday night and second was this morning. I've done the same journey for the past 6 months and even did it yesterday with no probs.

On both occasions I had the need to have my xenons on for the journey. Do you reckon I need a new battery ??

Tris:confused:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well it's totally screwed now.

On the way home it hung the screen. So I pulled in, turn carr off, then back on. Fine again.

Then 10 mins later it hung again.

So I thought I'd put the older version of the software back on the system as that was original and the one installed was downloaded :eek:.

And like a numpty I didn't start the car while it was installing so at 90% of the install the car went into energy save mode (30 mins) and now when I turn the car on I get a blank screen. So I think the think is royally screwed.

I can still get radio etc, just not off the stalk control, just the knobs on the front.

Any ideas ?????????????????????????

tris

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All sorted now!!

After a few more attempts at loading the software CD it finally completed the install and the screen is back on and working.

I did have a "Fatal Application" error appear though then "Please insert SW-CD" Whatever that is.

But after those errors, it started the install itself and all is good once again !!

For the moment anyway......... just got to sort out my duff drivers side window now!! Doh

Tris

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, it's screwed again after a week of working ok.

The screen keeps freezing. It took a week to do it up to yesterday and 40 minutues to freeze today.

Pulling my hair out on this car to be honest.

Oh, and the parking sensors packed in for no obvious reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts