Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help my 607 2.2hdi Automatic Diesel Peugeot has an error message telling me to check the coolant level. It is on about 2 months and the coolant is fine. There is no overheating . I went into a car wash and it washed underneath the car and since that the light comes on and I hear a beep , it keeps beeping as I drive and never gives up. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Inconfidence said:
Help my 607 2.2hdi Automatic Diesel Peugeot has an error message telling me to check the coolant level. It is on about 2 months and the coolant is fine. There is no overheating . I went into a car wash and it washed underneath the car and since that the light comes on and I hear a beep , it keeps beeping as I drive and never gives up. Any suggestions.
its the faulty sensor for the coolent temperature, you need to replace this. Its not a big job, you would need to hook the car to the diag system to read the code to see exactly what one it is as there are two..

the parts are only £11 + vat :thumb:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
how did you get on mate?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for asking, I replaced one probe and took out and cleaned the second one.

It made no difference but now I sometimes get the warning on startup long before the engine has heated up.

The bleep is driving me mad.

Will praying work or can I get a virgin to seat on my knee in the back and cast a spell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.