Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002/3 2.2 hdi se the car ran mint had has only travelled 77,000 miles. unfortunately it has a wiring fault and so, as i am skint i have decided to break it. All parts are available, or i will sell the whole car for £1000 (needs an engine wiring loom i am told)
email me or check on ebay as it is on there, item number 320490029394
Thanks

·
Registered
9,731 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
grinny said:
I have a 2002/3 2.2 hdi se the car ran mint had has only travelled 77,000 miles. unfortunately it has a wiring fault and so, as i am skint i have decided to break it. All parts are available, or i will sell the whole car for £1000 (needs an engine wiring loom i am told)
email me or check on ebay as it is on there, item number 320490029394
Thanks
Grinny, I have referred one of my neighbours to you, probably call you today..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think that you would be needing some good {Link deleted} in order that we could address up your concern here. In that way, you would be able to learn a lot of things here, and in the same way, things would have been very much interesting in the long run. I hope that all would be well if you would be continuing to do such good thing for that vehicle.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I think that you would be needing some good {Link deleted} in order that we could address up your concern here. In that way, you would be able to learn a lot of things here, and in the same way, things would have been very much interesting in the long run. I hope that all would be well if you would be continuing to do such good thing for that vehicle.
Armand Jones, this is a warning..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.