Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My first post :lol:
Anyway, I drive a 2,2 607 from 2002, and have the bluetooth-option in it. Problem is that I can't connect to it, with any phone. My phone is an iPhone, and I have also tried several SE's and Nokia's - none with any luck.

Can somebody please help me?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Iphone would not connect with it.. no point wasting time on it..

Nokia's and other will but you would need to pair it first..

standard pin is 0000..

hope it works..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although it sadens me to hear these bad news, I thank you very much for your reply! Much obliged

·
Registered
5 Posts
LidoTRK said:
Hello!

Anyway, I drive a 2,2 607 from 2002, and have the bluetooth-option in it. Problem is that I can't connect to it, with any phone. My phone is an iPhone, and I have also tried several SE's and Nokia's - none with any luck.

Thanks!
Hi there,
I just want to ask you, is your bluetooth option is original or it is aftermarket ?
I'm looking for my peugeot 607 because I have't build-in car phone :(

regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
LidoTRK said:
Hello!

Thanks!
Hi there,
I just want to ask you, is your bluetooth option is original or it is aftermarket ?
I'm looking for my peugeot 607 because I have't build-in car phone :(

regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not the same problem as yours, but similar - The volume is MUCH lower on my Jawbone2 Bluetooth headset after upgrading from 5.0.0.320 to 5.0.0.607. I cranked the volume to max on the phone and the headset, and I still have to strain to hear conversations when driving. This is a major problem for me with this update. Hopefully someone will find a volume boost function or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts