Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im a newbie here but hoping u guys can help me

im taxing a 607 2.2 hdi auto 2002 with 324,000 miles

have got the "antipollution system defective " light coming on(and it wont reset after turning on and of 3 times more like 10) and its killing me i have been to dealer and got a new filter and refill of additive only problem is there is more engine faults including

pre/post heating fault
various additive faults
coded anti start faults
egr fault

peugeot basically told me how long is a piece of string when i ask how much it is to fix them so im hoping u might shed some light for me when might be a good place to start and what the faults mean

cheers guys

adam

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi

hi could you tell me how much it cost you to have the filter and fluid renewed please think i have the same problem on mine. cheers paul.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys im a newbie here but hoping u guys can help me

im taxing a 607 2.2 hdi auto 2002 with 324,000 miles

have got the "antipollution system defective " light coming on(and it wont reset after turning on and of 3 times more like 10) and its killing me i have been to dealer and got a new filter and refill of additive only problem is there is more engine faults including

pre/post heating fault
various additive faults
coded anti start faults
egr fault

peugeot basically told me how long is a piece of string when i ask how much it is to fix them so im hoping u might shed some light for me when might be a good place to start and what the faults mean

cheers guys

adam
This fault on my 607 hdi was found to be the EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve sticking. It is illegal with fine to remove this valve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.