Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This alarm came up on screen tonight whilst on motorway ~70mph... Any ideas?? Car became slugggish at speed afterwards & did not respond well in cruise control.

Is it Lambda sensor?? Blockage..?? Home Fix..??

Any Assistance would be appreciated. 2001 model 110K miles.

Cheers

:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
noel9705 said:
This alarm came up on screen tonight whilst on motorway ~70mph... Any ideas?? Car became slugggish at speed afterwards & did not respond well in cruise control.

Cheers

Hi and welcome to here :thumb:

It could be any of the filters including the fap filter also the lambda sensor is possible as well. there are to many possibilitys that cause this light to come on. If it is the fap filter (more often than not) this link explains it http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1036

As your car has a high mileage i would check this out.

·
Registered
945 Posts
noel9705 said:

Cheers

with my experience, I would advise you to take it to a dealer and do a OBD check..

normally, if the particulate filter is blocked, or the additive needs topping up, it would show up the message..

also if there is an open circuit in any component, it may give the message too..

what about your high speed and low speed fans, are they working fine ??

It could be the sensors but I dont think it is the case with your car as the message should go off after three cycles..

I hope it helps.. let me know if I can help you in anyway..

its not something that can be fixed yourself.. unfortunately as the car electrics are complex we have to relay on dealers.

moose well done bigman..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts