Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I would be interested in the instrument cluster if all the warning lights work and if it the same as my diesel 2002. Also is the underpan cover still on the car as mine is missing? I live in Stoke near Kidsgrove. PM me if you want.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I would be interested in the instrument cluster if all the warning lights work and if it the same as my diesel 2002. Also is the underpan cover still on the car as mine is missing? I live in Stoke near Kidsgrove. PM me if you want.
not sure if the clusters the same,im only in talke so we can sort out a quick look to compare.
edit,i have an undertray for a 2.0 hdi 02/52 im sure it should fit all

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Matty,

I am interested in the driver and passenger side window power switch/cover. Pix attached of what I`m looking for. Will it be possible for you to put up some pictures of the ones from the car, I`m looking to replace mine because of the scratches and looking for clean replacements. Thanks
i will check on condition tomorrow,and post pictures if they are clean/scratch free,the interior is generally grubby but will check for sure.
thanks for the interest

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Matty,

I am interested in the driver and passenger side window power switch/cover. Pix attached of what I`m looking for. Will it be possible for you to put up some pictures of the ones from the car, I`m looking to replace mine because of the scratches and looking for clean replacements. Thanks
switches all work fine,but very dirty,with some scratches,you really wouldnt want them,i will close this thread now as car has been sold pending collection to a scrapman.
thanks for the interest anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts