Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine has what looks like to me a MAJOR problem with her peugeot partner,it was hit 2 day's ago,front end,drivers side corner,she went to use it today & the whole rear end has dropped,it looks to be level i got a tape measure & measured the distance between the bottom of the rear bumper to the garage floor & it's only 8 inches,she didn't notice it straight away, she thought she had a puncture.any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
First thing, get someone who knows their way round a car to have a good look. It sounds like something is broken or damaged, quite possibly the car may be dangerous to drive

Roger.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
partner

First thing, get someone who knows their way round a car to have a good look. It sounds like something is broken or damaged, quite possibly the car may be dangerous to drive

Roger.
she drove it back home, it's not drivable,the rear bodywork is sitting on the rear tyre's, the nearside look's slightly lower.she will need to call someone out to take a look.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Rear springs break on these and the frontal impact may have dislodged rear spring completely meaning its not supported at that side.

This is based on what you have written as you say hit on front but down at rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts