Peugeot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

508 SW GT - problem with fog lights and front indicators

8K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  noddy-hol 
#1 ·
Hi all - newbie here! I bought a 508 SW GT about two months ago and absolutely love it. I was driving home from work earlier today and I indicated to turn left and an error popped up - check indicator bulbs, followed by check fog lamp bulbs.... I now have no front fog lights and no front indicators. I've tried disconnecting the battery for 15 mins but that made no difference. I've also tried using the FAPLite app for Android but it shows 0 errors. Does anyone here know if the fogs/front indicators share a fuse, and if so what one? Or whatever else it could possibly be? Thanks Gareth

#7 ·
Well it's decided to stop working again so guessing it could well be the battery. I'm not sure how old it is but has always seemed ok, I do about 60 miles a day Monday to Friday as well so gets a good charge. Ive just been out and checked all the bulbs too and they're fine

#18 ·
Did you get your garage to sort it? Seems I have the exact same problem so far, no front fog lights or front indicators/turn signals will work, after doing all the obvious of changing bulbs and checking fuses. I will attempt to get relays changed though weirdly there seems to be no one who sells them at all , as though there are no indicator relays/flasher units in the 508 and cant find any fuse diagrams that mention fog lamps or turn signals?????????? wtf Yes the left fog/indicator had filled up with water, and i suspect this is the start of the problem......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.