Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, i got RXH model from auction with no crank issue. I have very little experience with french cars and no experience with hybrids so i come here to ask couple of questions.
Already solved few fault codes been working for a while with the last fault code which is incorect oil level. Started to doubt if its worth to invest more time as i have little hope it will help to start vehicle. Normally incorect oil level warning does not affect vehicles cranking ability but you never know with french cars, have anyone heard that this engine does not crank with mentioned fault code?
Dipstick shows good oil level but i read there was a problem with incorect dipstick lengh so my another question is there a way push some buttons to show oil level on screen?

·
8,463 Posts
Wrong oil level should not prevent starting unless oil is very high and oil is being sucked into engine as the ecu often logs a code for this and stops car starting but it should still crank.

Very early models if you fill to full on dipstick it gives a oil level invalid error. The fix was to cut 5mm of the top of dipstick tube

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts