Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Another thread another problem:

Has any 508 owners on here been successful in adding DAB to their vehicles?

I was looking at the connects2 Auto dab but have read on here that it isnt compatible with the GT6 display.

I know Peugeot do a couple ezi dab etc, but I didnt want yet more buttons or displays in my car or the faff of a credit card sized remote plip. The autodab fits the bill as it seems fully integrated apart from an additional antenna required.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi,

I was asking recently and drew a blank on what you are after.

Best I can find is something like the pure 400 and just leaving the cordless display in the door pocket to keep the dash uncluttered.

There are other options but none seem as good as the autodab thing that peugeot used to do.

If you find anything please let us know.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Autodab

Hi,

I was asking recently and drew a blank on what you are after.

Best I can find is something like the pure 400 and just leaving the cordless display in the door pocket to keep the dash uncluttered.

There are other options but none seem as good as the autodab thing that peugeot used to do.

If you find anything please let us know.
I have contacted Connects2 who make the AutoDAB unit.
They have said that the Autodab DAB-PE1 or DAB-PE1.2 is not suitable for the 508 with RT6 screen (Satnav).

If you look on the Connects2 site and type in LGBVAR0946 - this is the one but is only available via Peugeot dealers. Robins and Day list it as an option on their site £214.99 fitted but I am waiting to hear from them still.

Note the PE1.2 is an updated version of PE1

How many posts do I require before I can add links? Seems counter productive to me when one is only trying help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts