Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone has a fuse box diagram? I need to connect GPS tracker to one of the fuse where is permanent power on. The manual is not very acurate.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Does anyone has a fuse box diagram? I need to connect GPS tracker to one of the fuse where is permanent power on. The manual is not very acurate.
I had downloaded something a while ago from ServiceBox, I will try to find it, I will upload a link if I find the diagram.
You can also register on servicebox, and pay the hourly access (it costs 8€ I think) and download any information you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had downloaded something a while ago from ServiceBox, I will try to find it, I will upload a link if I find the diagram.
You can also register on servicebox, and pay the hourly access (it costs 8€ I think) and download any information you need.
Good day.
Thank you. Send me in case you'll find it.
Would you post a link to ServiceBox? How to register?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Good day.
Thank you. Send me in case you'll find it.
Would you post a link to ServiceBox? How to register?
Thanks

You can register as an "Indepentent workshop". Sometimes they will delete the account after some time if there is no activity and you have to register again.
They also track the IP address to determine your country, so if your current country is not supported you cannot register.You can use a VPN service to "fake" your actual position so that you can register.

When you are registered you can access a lot of information for free, by entering your VIN number. Some information, such as Fuse Box diagrams and repair procedures etc... must be paid for, but it is not too expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts