Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, a few weeks ago I purchased a 2006/06 407SW 2.0 HDI 136 auto Sport

Absolutely loving the car so far (except the fuel economy after having had a 1.6 HDI 90 207 Allure and a 1.6 HDI 110 308 Sport which were incredible on fuel) however idid have the tyre pressure message which for a quick fix I have just took dust cap off

Also about 2 days ago I got the ABS/ESP warning light, I understand that I need it ran through a diagnostic programme to see what sensor has failed, are there any Planet owners in Edinburgh/ East Central Scotland area? As I understand all garages would charge a lot for this service

I have also purchased a Peugeot USB box, as my RD4 is already programmed to take as multichanger should the USB box just plug in and play without need to programme radio?

Thanks

David

·
Registered
741 Posts
USB Box should be fine with it set to multi-changer.
There's a specific option for it, but as the USB Box is just a Peugeot branded Dension Gateway 300 and that should work with it set to multi-changer.

Great choice on the USB Box - it's what I use in mine and I love it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was the first thing I wanted to get for it, in my 207 Allure it came as part of Peugeot Connect and was my favourite feature in the car

Do the song track names appear on the screen with the 407/ dension version?
They did with my 207 and was an excellent feature

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah - you press 2 on the radio and it shows the artist and track names.
Shows the playlist/artist/album name when you're picking songs using the menu too, although it's usually faster to just pick them on the iPod directly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts