Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to start the car today & I got "engine management system fault & speed control system fault
The car had no power (but didnt cut out) so I stopped it, cleared the fault and all is well
Can someone please tell me what P1161 means?

Sent from my Vivo 6 using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,942 Posts
May be so BUT if everyone did the same, simply copy someone elses post and paste it in as their own it wouldn't take long before the forum was overflowing with spam messages. Your car may show similar symptoms but people need to know details about your particular problem to advise on your particular problem. The chances of two people getting the same symptoms is pretty likely. The chances they get exactly the same under exactly the same cirumstances - more unlikely as far as I'm concerned.

Try using your own words - it's much better and less suspicious.

· Registered
5,942 Posts
I think you'll find that the question has already been answered. If you bother to read the thread that Reaper linked to the same information offered on that thread applies to your you. Or maybe you want someone to wave their magic wand to resolve the issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.