Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening gents .... been a while , i have got me a 407 sw as my new whip . but it come with problems ( dont they all eh !!!! )
. the car smells of dog so i decided to remove interior to jet wash the dog out , but on the offside rear boot i found the pdc box and some wank has cut wires out of the loom !!! i would say they are can bus wires due to being twisted together . i will add a picture when my phone is charged but could any one tell me what they are for ? . i have lexia but am still learning how to decode what it tells me ( i am a mechanic ) .

hope you can help ... the wires are cut on the offside and seem to go with the pdc wiring to the box

cheers peeps

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
The twisted pairs are indeed network wires but it wont do any harm left like that unless the wires short out.

If you want the parking sensors to work assuming it is the wiring for that best option would be go to breakers and remove 1 the same way :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thats the thing dude , the pdc wire are all intact !!! they seem to be extra wires and thats what i am trying to figure out if the car had a tow bar or some ****** has cut out the tow bar wires . i do have a pdc fault but diag reports the rr inner sensor is the culprit , the wires to the pdc modal are intact

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol pugs and there problems .... think this my 10th pug so know all about problems ????

Was just intrigued as to what was there incase I have to find parts ( hate it when thing don’t work or are missing in a car )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts