Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Have very recently bought a 407 V6, and looking for a diag box/kit for it. I don't know much about the Peugeot systems yet (own a LR myself), but would like to be able to clear codes, use it to program my centre display to the ECU correctly etc.

As a fair few of the diag box threads are quite old, can someone please advise the current best device to buy, and if possible a source?

It looks like it'd be rather expensive to have to go to a dealer to get diag done, especially in Australia...

Thanks

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Most of the offers on ebay come with both PP2000 & diagbox software. You may find both of the software packages work. I find that diagbox is more resource heavy than PP2000 and runs quite slowly on my Intel dual core laptop. The hardware usually works on all models tho some Chinese clones had problems on some 307's.

Any error codes or messages will come back after being cleared unless the cause of the error has been resolved.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Storeman, will look closely at it shortly. Doesn't appear to be anyone on here from my end of the world, that I can see at least...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts