Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
407 V6 2.7 HDI Coupe remapped, looking for a sport airfilter.

So last week my 2.7 HDI was remapped for some nice extra BHP's and torque :D:D now i am looking for a nice sport-air filter like K&N or similar but until now i have not found any :eek: , it seems there is not one around, or does anybody know where or what brand sells them for the 407 coupe V6 2.7 HDI :confused:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Try pipercross website. They sell free flowin panel filters, i have one on my bike

sent from my non apple product usin free autoguide.com

·
Registered
909 Posts
Best advice i can give you then is to put new genuine filters in, just think of how many millions of euro's peugeot spent on R and D on the intake system for that engine.

sent from my non apple product usin free autoguide.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On al my previous tuned cars i used the K&N filters and they were excellent in performance, just for the 2.7 HDI there not available because (i think) of to low number of cars sold/running so they mass production is not interesting enough for them.;)

On the test-bench the difference was about 4-6 BHP with stock to K&N...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, every previous car ran over 3 yrs and about 100k with these filters installed.:thumb:

So i don't give a cr*p.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you keep them in excellent condition and clean them regular with the right stuff, there fine, at least that is my experience with them. :nod:

·
Registered
21 Posts
ITG do them..but pricey. Think I've seen them for £66 on their website.
What remap did you get? I'm thinking of getting one - any downsides so far?

·
Registered
36 Posts
feel your pain no one does even a panel filter for my 407 2.2 hdi ive bught a few listed for them but there all too small only 2.0 found same issue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts