Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right i take it that its the circular thing on the roof of the glovebox ,can`t see into it but it just seems to turn round and i couldn`t feel anything inside when i stuck my finger in.

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Right i take it that its the circular thing on the roof of the glovebox ,can`t see into it but it just seems to turn round and i couldn`t feel anything inside when i stuck my finger in.
its an aircon vent mate...

·
Registered
906 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Didn`t want it anyway!!!!! :lol:
lol.. take you ended up buying a 407?? what kind is it?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Scotcruz said:
lol.. take you ended up buying a 407?? what kind is it?
2007 1.6hdi 110 s in silver 52k full service history , 6 months tax ,mudflaps and 1 years warranty,also got them to top up additive and reset counters.
Just bought 17" alloys with brand new Pirelli on them but will leave on the 16"steels at the minute as they have new Michelin on them.

ps last picture is the same alloys i got although i haven`t picked them up yet £250 with tyres

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
2007 1.6hdi 110 s in silver 52k full service history , 6 months tax ,mudflaps and 1 years warranty,also got them to top up additive and reset counters.
Just bought 17" alloys with brand new Pirelli on them but will leave on the 16"steels at the minute as they have new Michelin on them.

ps last picture is the same alloys i got although i haven`t picked them up yet £250 with tyres
nice motor mate.. congrats...

jammy that you got them to top up the additive.. how did you manage that ??

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Salesman agreed to it not knowing what it was.:D
lol... nice one mate.. good on you... :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts