Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

New to the forum having just bought a 407 SW SE 2006, beautiful car and to start off i will say hi to all members!!

Well on trying to pair my iphone with the Parrot ck3100 that was pinned to the dash the connection failed so i did a search on the Bluetooth, it came up with of course Parrot ck3100 and also 407?????

I thought strange well i clicked the 407 popped a password in and hey presto it connected showing me make of phone, network, signal strength and the like.

So my question is, does the 407 have intergrated Bluetooth and if so can i safely remove the Parrot from my dash still having the functions i have now?

Thanks in advance!!

Steve

C

·
0 Posts
Alas, the SE doesn't come with Bluetooth of any kind, hence the previous owner fitting the Parrot kit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thanks for the response, so the parrot is intergrating with the 407 computer screen on the dash because checking the paired items on the parrot my iphone is not there and also i can answer the phone via the radio stalk and the buttons on the 407 screen, so the parrot is doing all that....?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have got a 2006 407 SW SE and it has got integrated bluetooth in it. Dont know if the guy had got it fitted as an option but it does the same as what you said. It finds 407 and then it comes throught the stereo.

C

·
0 Posts
That'll be an upgrade of some kind. sounds like a nice one at that.

Up to the 2008 facelift, the RT3 was the only alternative to the RD4, and that was an actual phone job rather than Bluetooth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts