Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Ive bought myself a Peugeot 407 SW from 2008. I'm so excited of the car but got a lil issues.. I've upgraded to v8.31 of software inside, it updates perfectly and everything is working nicely but from the update time it's not reading CD and I can't upgrade maps, which is pretty bad.. Also I don't even know what type of bulit-in system I have :D which RT(x)? I think RT4 coz the update for the systém was for RT4 and the version of the software was 7.xxx (dunno exactly).

((x) stands for an unknown number)

THANKS FOR REPLYING!! :))

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi & welcome

If it has taken software 8.31 then it must be an RT4 or an RT5. The RT4 has a built in telephone but the RT5 has bluetooth for telephone.

Can it play audio CDs? Which CDs is it not reading?

Are you sure you have the correct maps CD? There are a lot of different and incompatible formats for the different systems.

Are you sure you've made the maps CD correctly? (IIRC it's a standard data CD with all the files copied into its root directory.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now it's started to work.. I don't know what I did wrong, but now it's ok, but thank you for reply! And thanks to you I know that it's RT-4 haha
Thanks! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts