Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have just bought a 407 sw 2.2 petrol and am having a problem with the central locking.. it wont lock the car and the boot wont open with key or by handle.. I can here it trying to do something when i press the key, like trying to lock. The lock button on the dash also will not operate either, again i just hear the noises and nothing happens. I have reset set keys and BSI reboot, also the rear wash wipe wont work, would this be related to the boot handle not working...any ideas????

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
586 Posts
smn4477 said:
Hi all,

Have just bought a 407 sw 2.2 petrol and am having a problem with the central locking.. it wont lock the car and the boot wont open with key or by handle.. I can here it trying to do something when i press the key, like trying to lock. The lock button on the dash also will not operate either, again i just hear the noises and nothing happens. I have reset set keys and BSI reboot, also the rear wash wipe wont work, would this be related to the boot handle not working...any ideas????

Many thanks in advance
Have a look at the glass itself to see if the element has no tracking/corrosion on it. I have has two with you problem and I have change the glass on it

·
Registered
128 Posts
hi there
is it the rear washer and wiper not working or just the wiper as the wiper bearing barrel is prone to siezing which i found out the hard way when mine siezed.
i dont think it is possible to strip it and lube it but not really looked that far just replaced mine with one from breakers and problem solved.
hope this helps
mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts