Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got cloth manual - switched to electric leather what can I do please...

I cant adjust the seats and some idiot has them bent over....can I short them with Battery and wire at all just to adjust the seats to a sitting position ?

·
5,034 Posts
BE VERY CAREFUL, they have airbags in IE: explosives
So your in the process of changing from cloth manual to electric leather ?? is that right

·
5,985 Posts
You should find on most models the airbag harnesses are yellow as a good warning however as above caution needed. The airbag connectors also have shorting bars in them so use a fuse in you power leads so as not to dead short the battery and smoke the wiring if incorrectly connected.

If the seats are like the 307 then 90% or the wiring is in the seat and there are only two or three leads that you connect the power too. You may be able to trace it back from the adjuster switches

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So basically the seats in the car holes in and terrible so sourced some
Seats cheap then realised these are electric and I csnr adjust sitting position .....I hVs little experience fitting seats and airbag stuff lol yeh don’t wanna go flying tbf lol —— there js a lot of wiring on the seats and one connect does matchup green connector but other doesn’t and I no clue about wiring car Ian 407 sw se I was thinking if worst considering to worst could I connect a battery to wires to move the chairs into a decent position if why won’t hook up to the car properly
BE VERY CAREFUL, they have airbags in IE: explosives
So your in the process of changing from cloth manual to electric leather ?? is that right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts