Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Need your assistance :)
I own a 407 SW (2005) Diesel and it doesn't start.
If I "spray" gas into the air hose, it will start, but as soon as It "burns" the gas, it stalls and the engine stops.
Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
Antonio

·
2,608 Posts
Hi..there are many reasons for a non start...air in the fuel system...poor battery...no crank signal..no fuel.....had you done/changed anything before this ..?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
^^ this

The only time I've seen a non-start without EML / anti-polution was fuel starvation and the car started straight up after pumping the priming bulb.

If you do have EML then you need PP2K/Diagbox to find out what the car is complaining about VV

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi..there are many reasons for a non start...air in the fuel system...poor battery...no crank signal..no fuel.....had you done/changed anything before this ..?
--------
No air in the fuel system, battery new and functional, starts ok with the gaz, fuel thank is full of diesel, nothing was changed. Was driving and it just stopped.

Rgds
António

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ this

The only time I've seen a non-start without EML / anti-polution was fuel starvation and the car started straight up after pumping the priming bulb.

If you do have EML then you need PP2K/Diagbox to find out what the car is complaining about VV
I do have one, connected to the system and no errors. The diesel in the thank is ok as Itook some out, and tested on another car.

Going crazy with this..

Rgds
António

·
Registered
14,933 Posts
Beep test yes/no ?

You say you have read no errors but you need live data to diagnose these you need to see cranking speed cam crank sync and fuel pressure readings WHILE CRANKING

1 - 8 of 8 Posts