Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, new to this site infact new to Peugeots, just picked up my new (second hand) car today, very excited, i got a 407 SW 2.2HDI Sport XS, and i love it so far apart from a small niggle,
I have managed to connect my phone to the bluetooth, it is reading my directory and call lists etc..... i can make a call and the reciever of the call can hear me crystal clear, but the car does not recognise the phone has connected, and the radio does not cut out, and when i recieve a call my mobile rings but again the car doen not recognise the incoming call. I have tried two different phones and it is the same on both, am i missing something or is there an issue with the head unit.

Any help on this would be great so i dont have to go cap in hand back to the garage for them to press a button and make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Doddy:thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
What model phone do you have?
What is the year of manufacture of the car?
Will need the last eight numbers of your chassis to see if your phone is compatable the Bluetooth ecu in your car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davidireland said:
What model phone do you have?
What is the year of manufacture of the car?
Will need the last eight numbers of your chassis to see if your phone is compatable the Bluetooth ecu in your car.

Thanks for the quick reply:
Manufactured 2007
21584052 chassis
Using Phone Models, HTC Desire and Samsung S5230

Like i said everything works brill apart from the sound not transfering to the speakers in the car, I hope you can help

Thanks

Anthony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts