Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hope someone can help me out. Our 407 makes a beeping sound everytime it goes above 75mph.

Went in for lock replacement (another story !), and they must have reset something as now it beeps !

Off to London tomorrow and the dealer is shut, so I wonder if some kind owner can help :)

ta in advance

·
Registered
862 Posts
Gary C said:
Hi, hope someone can help me out. Our 407 makes a beeping sound everytime it goes above 75mph.

Went in for lock replacement (another story !), and they must have reset something as now it beeps !

Off to London tomorrow and the dealer is shut, so I wonder if some kind owner can help :)

ta in advance
Hi and welcome to the forum :yay2:

I also have a 407 and that doesnt make any warning noise at any speed. Did the garage possibly update the cars software when the lock was getting changed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi i own a 307 and mine makes the beeping noise after you go over 100. it is quite annoying and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how you can turn it off? at the moment i just put the music on loud so it drowns it out lol!

·
Registered
862 Posts
ouzair said:
hi i own a 307 and mine makes the beeping noise after you go over 100. it is quite annoying and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how you can turn it off? at the moment i just put the music on loud so it drowns it out lol!

You get caught going over 100mph and its :wave2: licence. As i said my car doesnt make any beep at any speed. Will look into this one and get back to you all.

·
Registered
256 Posts
With the lock replacement, my 307 is on auto lock once it takes of the doors lock, etc, if I deactive the lock function my system beeps to warn that the doors are ajar, it should be the same in all peugeots, unless the software is different, in some cases people ignore the seatbelt warning chime........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts