Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, this is my first post so please be gentle!!

My wife has just bought a 2004 407 with the full colour sat nav etc.... Unfortunately the disk is a 2004 one and doesn't show important things like M6 Toll motorway and various other roads and changes. So being the loving husband I am, I bought her an updated nav disk from a chap (2007/2008 version) The part number on the disk is T1000-12106

It also came with a software CD version 5.5D for the telematics system.

OK, here's the question. I have tried the disk in the RT3 and it doesn't recognise that the disk is even in the unit so do I need to do something to make it all work?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Baz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Baz said:

My wife has just bought a 2004 407 with the full colour sat nav etc.... Unfortunately the disk is a 2004 one and doesn't show important things like M6 Toll motorway and various other roads and changes. So being the loving husband I am, I bought her an updated nav disk from a chap (2007/2008 version) The part number on the disk is T1000-12106

OK, here's the question. I have tried the disk in the RT3 and it doesn't recognise that the disk is even in the unit so do I need to do something to make it all work?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Baz
You may need a 6.63 software to activate your disc

·
Registered
77 Posts
Baz said:

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Baz
thats because the update cd is not compatable with the407, the cd you have bought is for VAN systems and the 407 is a CAN system, look on e-bay and you will find them for sale, you are looking for the 6.63 update

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So if I get hold of the 6.63 update CD, the NAV disk should work then? or is the NAV disk the wrong one for the 407?

Thanks

baz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did just check EBay and can't find anything!! any links or does anyone have a disk they could sell or lend?

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Baz said:
I did just check EBay and can't find anything!! any links or does anyone have a disk they could sell or lend?

Thanks

the map cd should e ok once you have the correct update cd, i just done a search and theres nothing at the mo, keep looking though as theres usually a regular selling the update cd and map for 12 quid, these are copies but it worked fine on mine, if your ever anywhere near southend in essex you could pop in and update from my disc

you have to have the correct software to copy these discs or the copies wont work

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it worth taking it to a dealer to up grade the system or are they usually too expensive?

Thanks again

Baz

This is the sat nav disk.... hopefully this will work with the 407 full screen RT3 unit after the software upgrade?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.

Is the disk shown above the right one for the 407? I can't seem to find any information anywhere!!

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts