Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with my 2005 407 saloon, the boot and fuel flap won't open. The boot does not open with the key fob or manually and when I close close the central locking the rear lights stay on for about 2 mins before going off. The central locking is working and the doors close ok. This started two days ago, they did open once and I thought it was just a temporary fault, but I has re occurred. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I have a problem with my 2005 407 saloon, the boot and fuel flap won't open. The boot does not open with the key fob or manually and when I close close the central locking the rear lights stay on for about 2 mins before going off. The central locking is working and the doors close ok. This started two days ago, they did open once and I thought it was just a temporary fault, but I has re occurred. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!
check to menu in the car as you can turn the boot off from there failing that check the wiring on the boot hinge as this can get damaged you will have to release the boot from inside to check (ie fold the seats down)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, have already checked the menu and boot permantly closed is off. Will check the wiring and let u know how I get on. Would the faulty wiring, if it is that, also cause the fuel flap not to open and the rear lights to stay on. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts